Scrapbooking.com CD printing article

Sunday, March 6, 2011

My latest article for Scrapbooking.com is available online and is all about printing on CD/DVDs. I have a new printer I blogged about recently and the printer also prints on CD/DVDs so I put it to the test recently and wrote an article/how-to.

Whilst this function has been great in the past for Scrapbooking it's also been good for my fitness career too! I usually download the mp3 version of CDs I purchase online and burn them at home. Now I can make them look a little more professional too! Bonus!


You can find my full article at Scrapbooking.com as well as more articles, competitions and great crafting information. Be sure to check it out!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com