Sketch of the month - February card

Monday, January 31, 2011

I mentioned last month that I'd be doing a sketch a month and I figured I'd alternate layouts and cards so as January was a layout sketch here is this months card sketch! A digital template of the sketch is available for a limited time so grab it while you can!



I again decided to go with Boxer products and LOVE this paper by Boxer, Princess Paisley is just delicious! I really dig the pink and green color scheme. I used the sentiments words from a previous free printable blog download of mine and this card just came together so easily! All supplies except cardstock are by Boxer.



I really LOVE this paper! Check it your local scrapbook store to snag some for yourself! It's just so fun and 'springy'. Anyway February is nearly here so just posting this a few days early to give you the heads up for February's sketch!

Enjoy!

Di

1 comments:

CBH February 1, 2011 at 7:33 AM  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Feb. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com